Heating System Repair & Furnace Repair
Heating system repair and furnace system repair are necessary even in Texas. In fact, Texas has some of the most extreme temperature differences, with over a hundred degree variance. In Dallas, temperatures range from well over 100 degrees all the way down to below zero. In most winter months, temperatures in the Dallas area can stay in the 20s and 30s for an extended period of time. Ensuring your heating system and furnace are working well can save you money in operation costs and heater repair down the road. Our highly trained technicians will perform a complete system analysis to diagnose issues and repair your heating system or furnace.
Most heating systems use a furnace to increase the air temperature. The furnace can run on electricity, oil or gas. If your system runs on flammables, such as gas or oil, it is even more important to ensure your heating system or furnace are in proper working order. If your system is not working correctly, making noises or improperly heating your space, it is time to schedule a heating system or furnace repair. Metro Environmental Services suggest having annual system checks to ensure problems or issues are found before they become large, costly repairs.
What are the most common reasons for a Heating System Repair or Furnace Repair?
As soon as the temperatures drop in the Dallas / Fort Worth area, people begin calling furnace repair experts Metro Environmental Services. Residential and commercial heating systems experience the same basic issues. Here are some of the most common problems to consider, so you can be proactive and take measures to ensure your heating system and furnace require less repair or service:
- Lack of maintenance:Lack of maintenance is one of the biggest issues. Small problems that could be found early during routine heating system and furnace maintenance become larger, costly problems.
- Not changing the dirty filter: Airflow is essential for a furnace to work efficiently. If the air filter is dirty, your furnace has to work harder to circulate the air. A dirty filter can cause damage to parts that would require repair, such as the limit switch, which could lead to fan failure.
- The blower runs continuously: The limit switch can cause blower issues.
- The furnace doesn’t heat well (or at all): A furnace that doesn’t perform well could have issues with the thermostat setting, the power, or the gas / pilot light. Clogged filters may not produce enough heat if it’s the wrong size for the space.
- Electric ignition / pilot control issues: A faulty ignition or pilot, thermocouple problems, clogs or drafts can result in an unlit pilot light. Even the simplest repair will cost you time and money.
- Thermostat malfunction: Faulty thermostats lead to bigger issues with the fan or performance.
- Cycling on or off: Cycling between the “On” and “Off” modes is usually caused by a clogged filter, improper airflow or a bad thermostat.
- The furnace is noisy: For the most part, weird noises and rattles are not normal. What sounds like a small knock or tapping could ultimately lead to a major mechanical failure.
What are the Best Indicators that You May Need a Heating System Repair or Furnace Repair?
If any of these issues are experienced, Metro Environmental Services is the company to call. Our certified, highly qualified technicians have been performing heating system repair or furnace repair since 1989.
- Air is blowing but there is no heat coming out
- There are odd noises in my furnace
- The pilot light is out
- The furnace is not shutting off
- I smell gas or a funny odor
- My system keeps turning on and off
- The furnace keeps tripping the circuit breaker
- My blower keeps running
- My thermostat is not working
If you are experiencing any of these issues or other heating system problems or failures, call Metro Environment Services today. Our technicians can inspect your system to diagnose and repair your heating system. If the problem requires a new system installation, our heating system repair technicians can assist in determining a system replacement that is both effective and affordable.
Heating System Maintenance & Tune-Ups
One of the best investments you can make is in heating system maintenance by scheduling annual tune-ups. A heating system tune-up can ensure your system is running efficiently. It is also one of the best ways to ensure small problems and issues are detected early. Proper maintenance saves money in the end by averting much bigger, costlier repairs. At Metro Environmental Services, our technicians perform a thorough inspection of the heating system and furnace to ensure it is and stays in tip top shape.